Thursday, March 26, 2009

Well Earned Break

I've had a bit of Lady Grey and some lemon-iced cookies. I should be able to get the final bits of the craft room dealt with enough to finish moving everything that migrated out back where it belongs.

For anyone who is in a curious mood, this is what the room looks like so far:

The dollhouse porch is going to stay cluttered for a bit. Once I get the white table in the center cleared off and things from the rest of the house put away I'm going to play for a bit. I will have earned it given the previous mess.

With any luck I should be able to finish the hat shop structure (sitting on the bright yellow sewing machine cabinet) and last year's Mini Mixer project (not in the room yet) before the Greenleaf shows up. Of course given the fact of it still being in Massachusetts this morning might help me out. If the white sand shows up before the Greenleaf I could even finish the Adobe.

10 comments:

Tallulah Belle said...

Wow Kat...thought I had a lot of stuff :-) AT least I can hide half of mine in the garage :-)

I am so envious of you all who have dollhouses and room boxes in your work rooms. One day I'll get to make something for ME !

Caseymini said...

Kat, are you trying to make me look bad? I have been cleaning off and on for over a month and my workroom doesn't look anywhere near as good as yours does! Unfair!!! It looks very neat compaired to mine. However, you cheated. I don't see any before photos.LOL

A. Wright said...

Tea and cookies, that's just genius. I need to do more of that. Its coming along great Kat, it's well worth it in the end. I was actually able to find every paint I needed.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

You look incredibly organized to me!

JDayMinis said...

How wonderful, so many projects on the go, you look very busy, so inspiring!! Thank you so much for sharing, it was just like coming dropping over for a cup of tea!! I would really like to see the heart shaped box more closely. Mini Hugs, Jean

Karen said...

Sometime could you describe some of your sewing projects?

MiniKat said...

Jayne: Some of my minis are in my MIL's basement along with over half of my fiber and fabric stashes.

Casey: I couldn't get into the room to take before pics. ;-)

A.Wright: I have my moments of genius. Usually after the tea has kicked in. ;-)

Pamela: Don't let the pictures fool you. In a week nothing will be where it belongs.

Jean: If you scroll down to the label list on the right side of the blog you will find a Valentine's Day tag. There are pictures of the heart shaped room there.

Karen: Soon.

Miz Minka said...

Wow, what an awesome work room!!

I wish all my knitting stuff were half as organized. :)

MiniKat said...

The only way for it to all fit in the room is for there to be some form of organization. ;-)

Betty said...

Your work room is really neat! It is a lot cleaner than mine. My husband calls it a national disaster zone!