Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mini Plans and A Game

Alright, I'm going to tackle the flowers on the cafe' building, But I'm going to do that while the glue dries on a different project.

Does anyone out there remember the darling roomboxes that looked like books on a shelf, but once you opened them there was a scene inside? Well I was able to get my hands on two of the kits. I'm not sure if they are being made anymore or not.

I thought it might be fun to have a bit of a game at this point. Whoever can guess the theme (book or piece of literature) for the scene will win a snowman teapot.



Here are the clues:

1. American Literature
2. Angels
3. Macabre
4. December
5. Pluto

If nobody guesses correctly in a week, I have a few more clues ready. Good luck!

4 comments:

Miz Minka said...

Ooooh... Edgar Allan Poe's room???

MiniKat said...

It's gotta be a book or piece of literature.

Miz Minka said...

OK... Sorry, didn't read the instructions. Here's my guess:

The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe.

MiniKat said...

You got it!