I came home to discover I have be gifted with an award by two wonderful miniaturists, Casey, Doreen, and Brenda. This really made my day, ladies. Thank you very much.
The rules connected to the award are thus:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.
Hmm... now who to chose.
1. Ana at http://alltinydelights.blogspot.com/
2. Shannon at http://shannonsminiblog.blogspot.com/
3. A. Wright at http://everylittlethingakw.blogspot.com/
4. loshcosh at http://ohminiofmine.blogspot.com/
5. pussman at http://pussman.blogspot.com/
6. Sasha at http://sashasminiworld.blogspot.com/
7. Sam at http://minimakingmum.blogspot.com/
8. Sans at http://sansdollhousediaries.blogspot.com/
9. Tarapiglet at http://dollhouseatpoohcorner.blogspot.com/
10. Minka at http://mizminka.blogspot.com/
11. Michelle at http://boulderneigh.blogspot.com/
12. Karen at http://karensshetlands.blogspot.com/
13. Sharon at http://sagecreekfarm.blogspot.com/
14. Alice at http://doublepurr.blogspot.com/
15. Leigh at http://leighsfiberjournal.blogspot.com/
16. Maia at http://maiastwinkleminiatures.blogspot.com/
And there we have it. Let's keep the sisterhood of creating going. While we're at it, let us not forget the brothers in art that we have as well. There are not as many men in the fiber and miniature arts, but those that I know are wonderful people.