Friday, March 20, 2009

Awards abound!


I think Jayne and Casey knew I was baking with chocolate or something, because when I got back to the computer they both had given me this lovely award. Thanks, ladies! If I could send you mint chocolate cupcakes in the mail I would. ;-)

Some the rules are I have to list seven things I love and then pass it along to another seven "Kreativ Bloggers."


So here it goes:
1. FH and our "fuzz patrol"
2. the desert, specifically the White Sands Desert where my mother's family lives
3. chocolate, the darker the better
4. real Mexican food; I cold eat it 24/7 for the rest of my life and never get tired of it
5. miniatures
6. books
7. fibers, especially baby alpaca, angora rabbit, and merino

Now for seven bloggers:
1. Doreen at Doreen's Miniatures
2. Michelle at Boulderneigh
3. Leigh at Leigh's Fiber Journal
4. Nikki at Witch and Wizard Miniatures
5. Loshcosh at Oh Mini of Mine
6. Tara at The Dollhouse at Pooh Corner
7. Tiffany at Mini Mischief

So there we go! Keep it going, folks.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You're gonna give me a big head, passing on all these awards like you are! Thank-you!

MiniKat said...

Heh. That's what I think every time a new one shows up over here. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for thinking of me MiniKat.

Leigh said...

Aw shucks. :) You're the second person to pass this award on to me, so I will add your name to that post. Thanks!