Saturday, March 28, 2009
I've Been Awarded!
Casey at Casey's Minis has awarded me with the "Proximidade Award!"
This is the blurb about the award:
"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!”
Wow. I am honored. Truly I think this is the best award to receive from anyone, especially someone who I admire.
Now to pick eight bloggers to pass this onto. No mean feat when you follow 150. The there's trying to pick someone who hasn't been awarded that same thing already. Hmm... here goes:
1. Doreen http://doreensminiatures.blogspot.com/
2. Michelle http://boulderneigh.blogspot.com/
3. Mz Minka http://mizminka.blogspot.com/
4. Mary http://sunflowerminis.blogspot.com/
5. Karen http://karensshetlands.blogspot.com/
6. Leigh http://leighsfiberjournal.blogspot.com/
7. Jean http://jdayminis.blogspot.com/
8. Sharon http://sagecreekfarm.blogspot.com/
These wonderful ladies are caring, thoughtful, funny, talented, and most of all friendly. It's up to you now, ladies. :-)