Saturday, March 28, 2009

Progression, I Guess

So Monday the nurse at the clinic will be calling a neurologist's office and giving them the referral and my contact info. From there an appointment will be scheduled. Whee.

After the appointment today FH and I ran errands and went out to eat. Not alot of time today to play with minis but I did get a few holes filled with putty and some painting done. I was also able to get most of a small setting thrown together.

I will finish the setting and have pictures tomorrow.

Now we're waiting for snow. Yes. Snow. Three to six inches. Of snow.

So much for the first day of Spring...

3 comments:

Tallulah Belle said...

Oh poor you...snow in March.....come down to Ca for a vacation.

Hope the appointment goes well for you (((( ))))

Sunny Sunflower Miniatures said...

Best wishes for the appointment, Kat. Take care.
Mini hugs,
Mary

MiniKat said...

Jayne: I wish! Then I could finally spend a day at La Brea like I've always wanted. Good, beer, chocolate, minis, friends, things that have been dead for millions of years... these are a few of my favorite things! ;-)

Mary: Thank you for the sunny thoughts! :-)