Ok so Casey and Tessie at Casey's Minis and Kim of Flowers and Art tagged me! I am supposed to list six unimportant things that make me happy (how things that make me happy are supposed to be unimportant I don't know...) and then tag six other people.
So here are six things that are possibly seemingly unimportant and make me happy:
1. The smell in the air at the first snowfall of winter.
2. The way light reflects off of the first leaves of spring.
3. Getting all the latex paint out of my hair with one wash after painting real life houses. (Can you tell what's on my mind today?)
4. Sending surprise packages to my friends.
5. Rottweiler puppies!
6. The smell of gypsum boards... it reminds me of the way the air in my hometown smells.
Ok... I will tag:
Michelle at Boulderneigh
Alice at Double Purr
Miz Minka at Miz Minka's Musings
Sharon at In Stitches
Karen at Karen's Shetlands
Heather at This Little Doll House