Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tagged by Casey, Tessie, and Kim

Ok so Casey and Tessie at Casey's Minis and Kim of Flowers and Art tagged me! I am supposed to list six unimportant things that make me happy (how things that make me happy are supposed to be unimportant I don't know...) and then tag six other people.

So here are six things that are possibly seemingly unimportant and make me happy:

1. The smell in the air at the first snowfall of winter.

2. The way light reflects off of the first leaves of spring.

3. Getting all the latex paint out of my hair with one wash after painting real life houses. (Can you tell what's on my mind today?)

4. Sending surprise packages to my friends.

5. Rottweiler puppies!

6. The smell of gypsum boards... it reminds me of the way the air in my hometown smells.

Ok... I will tag:

Michelle at Boulderneigh

Alice at Double Purr

Miz Minka at Miz Minka's Musings

Sharon at In Stitches

Karen at Karen's Shetlands

Heather at This Little Doll House

3 comments:

Caseymini said...

Kat! Don't blame me. I had nothing to do with it. Tessie tagged you! LOL

MiniKat said...

Yeah but you could've not typed! ;-)

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness, I've been tagged. Only six?! Hmmm, I've just finished blogging, am reading blogs and then headed to bed to read the book that's been messing with my productivity all day. Work - read - work - read. I'll ponder and post tomorrow. Only six???