Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New and Belated Welcomes


Hello and welcome to Ara of the Addams Family Mini-Mansion! Ara is building the coolest Addam's Family dollhouse. She's even made an organ with moving keys for Lurch! You just have to pop over and see her project!

Also I would like to apologize for apparently missing some new followers in the last few weeks. I'm not sure how that happened, but better late than never.

Debie Lyons of Piskes and Poppets joined the party recently. She makes the most adorable dolls. Debie has only been blogging since March and I wish I had sent you her way sooner.

Tiffany at Mini Mischief has been blogging for a year and has all sorts of fantastic minis and projects in the works. Right now she's building a San Franciscan dollhouse and stitching a gorgeous rug.

Heather at This Little Doll House makes adorable mini quilts and has been working on a Gloucester house by Greenleaf.

Please stop in and say hello to all four of these lovely ladies. :-)

3 comments:

Ara said...

Thanks for the welcome!!! Your cat is as good at saving seats as my puppy-haha :)

MiniKat said...

Yes he's very good at it. :-)

Tiffany said...

Thank you for the welcome! I suppose I have many, many projects going on. It's finishing them that's another matter altogether. But I am enjoying stitching the rug. I'm glad you like it.