Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Awarded again...


This award appears to be making its rounds through the miniature community again. I have been given it this time by Casey at Casey's Minis.

I'm going to pass it onto nine new mini bloggers whose blogs I really enjoy:

Wendie at WendiesMiniWorld

Julie at Bellabelle's Blog

Marlene at Somerset House, A project

Mommylion at In a Tiny House

Christine at Dandelion Fair

Ara at
Addams Family Mini-Mansion

Deb at Deb's Minis

Mags at Mags-nificent Miniatures

Heather at This Little Doll House

9 comments:

Mags Cassidy said...

Coo thanks - I will try to do better so that you will enjoy my blog even more!
Mags

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kat - back at ya! :)

candyn said...

Well, thank you! How sweet and unexpected. :)

Ara said...

Thank you so much! Wow - I am honored! Thanks for my first award :) Your blog is great as well... I look forward to reading my way through several more posts today! - Ara

Poppypatchwork said...

Thank you, I'm glad you like my blog, love yours and I am enjoying visiting loads of others, such fun in the evenings

Poppypatchwork said...

Please find an award waiting for you at my site...

julie campbell said...

Thank you so much for my first award !! I always enjoy your blog and it was so nice of you to pass this on to me :0)
julie xxx

Wendie-kins said...

Thank you sooooo much for the award! I have passed it on to some other deserving blogs already :o)

Caseymini said...

Oops! I thought I checked to see if you already had it.Sorry about the duplication. You still deserve it!