Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fun Filler

FH is off to the Rendezvous without me. I'm not feeling the greatest and didn't want to be "roughing it" today as a result. He did take a friend's so with him... along with the camera. To be fair I told him to take it and made sure he took extra batteries too. So I can't take any new pictures until tomorrow or Monday, dependent upon the possibility of them going back tomorrow.

However I did come across some pictures of things going into the BD (big dollhouse for any new readers) that I hadn't shown off yet.

Some frilly and feminine things for the master bedroom.
Bathroom fixtures.
Pieces for the Library.
A closer look at the butterfly case.
I will be working on the Greenleaf today. I need to put the trim on the door and windows, get the baseboard finished, sew a mattress, cut another rug...

See you later! :-)

7 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

The items look great, it's the smaller things that make a house, hope you are feeling better.
I keep feeding your hampster, I hope I don't give him too much.

Ara said...

ooooh... pretty! I LOVE the butterfly case.... and the teensy butterflies! -ara

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

That BD is going to be very beautiful!
Mercedes

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

Lovely mini's. I especially love the bathroom fixtures and think they are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Oh, what pretty things! I can't wait to see them all come together in your house! I just love that butterfly case . . . it's so unique!

Karen said...

Ditto on the butterfly case! That's one of the cutest things ever.

MiniKat said...

Marlene: Thank you! I think everyone feeds the hampster. I doubt he can be overfed. ;-)

Ara: I fell in love with it and just had to have it... the price was a steal too... $25

Mercedes: Thank you! :-)

Nikki: Thank you! My mom actually bought me the porcelain pieces. She finds lovely treasured from time to time. :-)

MiniMad: Thank you! You might have keep reading my blog for a while.. I;ve been working on this house for eight years now... ;-)

Karen: Thanks! I still love it to pieces. :-)