Wednesday, May 20, 2009

An Award from Julie!


I learned today that I brighten wonderful doll artist Julie Campbell's day regularly. To that end she's given me this beautiful award. Well I suppose that's fair given how often she brightens mine. :-)

Actually not only does she brighten my days, but she inspires me to ponder sculpting the dolls floating around in my head. I keep thinking about it, and then turn into a right wuss over it. But Julie's dolls are gorgeous and fun... and she's got such a nice tutorial for the scary bits (hands). But I digress... ;-)

Thank you, Julie for brightening my day even more than usual. And thank you for being inspirational. Bet you didn't know that, did you?

So now I will pass this onto to a few blogs that both brighten my days and inspire me.

Pamella Terry and Edward at From the House of Edward - they remind me that art is everywhere. :-)

Casey and Tessie at Casey's Minis - they reminded me how to actually play again instead of just creating. :-)

Kat the Hat Lady - is responsible for the idea of a witchy department store just to show off my hat collection. ;-)

Marsha at Sassy Mini Dolls - has taught me pink can be fun in small doses. ;-)

Katie at Katie's Clay Corner - helps me smile even when I hurt. :-)

Michelle at Boulderneigh - reminds me to take time and be thankful for the wonderful things in my life.... like my friends. :-)

Thank you again, Julie. I hope I've passed the bright spot on to others.

5 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Thank you for this wonderful award!! It made me smile! I will be posting it shortly on my blog . . . need to go feed the critters!

Michelle said...

Thank-you, MiniKat! I think MOST of my awards have come from you; you are a very affirmative, encouraging soul!

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

A delightful surprise! Thank you!
You made our day!

julie campbell said...

Thanks for being so lovely, you've brightened my day even more than usual !!
I hope you try making those dolls in your head,its such fun and if you need a helping hand along the way I have a virtual one at the ready, just let me know !
julie xx

Witchkrafting with Kat said...

Thank you so much :-D blush blush!