Well I have installed 3 of the 4 lights for the Greenleaf. The tiny screwdriver needed to get my hanging light adapted to the ceiling fixture is nowhere to be found. Quite vexing.
I should have given up looking for it and finished painting the trim for the windows and door.
Tomorrow I will be sewing a cover for the mattress. The original one I made is too long for the bed frame, despite checking the measurements in the book versus the finished mattress. Also vexing, but at least easily remedied.
I did find some solid material to make bedding with. So I will probably make that and a pillow as well.
My final Hobby Builder's Supply order came in, which was a surprise. Apparently it was small enough for them to send via the regular mail.
Regardless of completion for the contest, I will post pictures on Monday.
FH forgot he had the camera with him, so there are no pictures. There will be some tomorrow since it's supposed to be cooler and I'm feeling better.