Wednesday, May 13, 2009

From My Stash 5-13-09

Sorry this is so late. I finished the previous post and realized it was Wednesday. ;-)

This week's peek into my mini stash are some lovely odds and ends that I've collected over the years.

First we have two framed paintings that I bought from the local mini shop in college.

I bought htis set of chili pepper dishes from The Little Shoppe in Lubbock, TX when FH and I went back home to New Mexico the summer before I graduated from university.
I found this set on sale on a dealer's table at the St. Louis Miniature Fair a couple of years ago.
My snowman that will eventually reside in the outdoor Christmas setting I started last year. I made these as kits for the mini mixer participants. The face parts and coal buttons are made from polymer clay. The hat is tea dyed muslin with an embroidery floss band.
I will be taking more pictures of things you all haven't seen yet soon. Hopefully before next Wednesday. ;-)

4 comments:

Caseymini said...

Kat, when we first got married I had a set of black china like that in real life, just without the flowers. It's fun seeing what you have in your stash.

Alice said...

I have a snowman that looks very similar to yours. We did it a club project. I think that the instructions were in one of the mini mags. Thanks for reminding me that I have a snowman, somewhere!

MiniKat said...

Casey: That's really cool. I'd love to have a real life version of the black china.

Alice: You're welcome. :-)

Katie said...

Love the paintings...especially the one with the geese.....And those dishes are awesome~ the chilli peppers made me laugh....too cute!