Wednesday, May 20, 2009

From My Stash 5-20-09

As promised, I am back with this week's nose into my stash. Quite a few of us are addicted to Kat's hats. But I have another artist specific addiction. I love the violet themed painted porcelain by IGMA artisan Nancy Duden. This week I'm showing off the pieces I'm lucky enough to own. I treat myself to one or two pieces every time I see her at a show.

These were the first two pieces I ever bought from her. I used the last of my money for that show.
The cookie jar was next, about six months after the first two. The juicer is actually the most recent purchase. Isn't it fabulous? The top comes off too.
The clock was sometime between the cookie jar and the juicer.
I don't know what I'll get the next time I see her. It's all so lovely. She does little birds and other flowers as well. But I just adore the violets!

5 comments:

A. Wright said...

I can see why you like them so much, they are beautifully done.

Katie said...

They are very pretty! Love all the little purple details....No House for them??? They need a room!! :)

MiniKat said...

I'm glad you like them. I think they are going into the big dollhouse once it's finished. But I'm keeping them stashed where it's harder for the cats to destroy them until the house is done and the cat cover and doors are back in place.

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

These are all so pretty and delicate. Lovely Miniatures!

PAKY said...

It's a fantastic treasure, very pretty and beauty!! I'd like to have them too!!