Ok so the pink bell pull has turned out well. I'm very happy with it and this other one that is in "my" colors.
"Where is the heart-shaped pillow that matches?," you ask. It the trash torn asunder by the attempt at turning the pillow right side out after stitching it to the backing.
The lesson today is: don't use Hardanger for anything that must be turned.
At some point I will try the embroidering the same design on a piece of nice fabric. I'm certain that will work much, much better.
On the plus side I did finally finish a bunny themed growth chart from the same book that I stitched and never did anything with.
Here are some detail shots of the stitching:
I think I am done stitching for a few days at least. I found an chair in my stash and it is perfect for draping that barn start quilt from the Independence Day vignette on. I am going to paint it tomorrow and then start putzing around with the Greenleaf again.
The lights arrived today which means I had betting get the wiring situation dealt with and then get the walls and ceilings papered. The punctures from the junction splice are healed enough to start tormenting my hands again. ;-)