Friday, April 3, 2009

More Welcomes! and A Thank You!

Hello and welcome to Tiffany and Debie, the two newest followers of my humble blog!

Tiffany showcase both miniatures and fiber art at her blog called Mini Mischief. She is currently working on San Fran dollhouse, which is really cool in my opinion because one of these days I will be able to work on mine as well.

Debie is a miniaturist new to the blog world. Her blog is called Piskies and Poppets. There are some adorable pictures there to see and a link to her website.

As always please go over and say hello. :-)

And a thank you to Tiffany for awarding me the Proximity Award again! I think this is one of the best awards to receive because of the meaning behind it. Thank you so much, Tiffany. You brightened my day.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You are welcome! I believe you deserve it. And thanks for the nice welcome. My San Fran wiring is driving me crazy (as you know) so if you have the MDF version do yourself a favor and hard wire it! :)