Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sorry This is Late

I've been running around today with the car. I picked up some useful and interesting things for the Panda Nursery.
If any of you heard some colorful language coming from my area of the world earlier, it's because I have to work some frog stitches (rip it rip it) on the growth chart.  I'm less than pleased.  The last panda and piece of bamboo are off by one stitch.
 
I'm going to go try and get the silly thing finished now.  There is a post scheduled for tomorrow already.  Hopefully on Saturday I will have this really finished and maybe a couple more things.

The roombox kit and related items will be here at the beginning of next week some time.  Until then I'm going to try and stitch and sculpt as much as I can.  I do have a date day planned with FH on Saturday.  If I don't get a post up until Sunday you'll know why.

2 comments:

Kathi said...

Such wonderful little things you've found! Love the beads and buttons! Can't wait to see what you will make with them!
I'm finishing the bench and bamboo today. The plant is taking a lot longer than I expected. LOL
Have fun! I'm so thankful to be a part of this.
Blessings,
Kathi

onbeingaminimum said...

Love the colour choices. You are moving ahead beautifully.