Sunday, March 20, 2011

Minis From San!

The package from San! arrived yesterday!  I was relieved.  I've been fretting at the mailbox everyday that it didn't appear.  But it's here now. :-)

A rocking horse.  It may stay as a horse but get redecorated. 
  A child's table and chair.  The bear face will get turn into a pandas, as will the table legs.
And the toy box.  I'll be making this bear into a panda as well.
I'm not sure if I will leave the rest of the furniture the natural wood color or repaint it as well.  It will depend entirely on how well it contrasts with the floor.  We'll find out soon though! :-)

Thank you so much San for sending these pieces.  I can't wait for you to see what I do with them. :-)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Awe! I love the rocking horse... So cute! And now I see where the panda chair came from... sorry emailed you before I read your blog...

Kathi said...

That is the cutest and most perfect furniture for the nursery!
LOVE it!

Kim said...

It's all so cute- I love the little table and chairs. I can't wait to see them transformed :)