Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Walking

I am apparently going to be walking to our polling place thing morning. When FH got up and offered to drive me there and back before work, I was not coherent enough to make the choices on the local propositions that require being read from the ballots. [gotta love how IL does that] I opted to wait until I could discern a 'p' from a 'q'.

Payday is Friday. Out of the ordinary occurrences have chipped a bit more cash out of the bank account these last two weeks. Therefore getting gas in my own car is not yet an option.

It is an absolutely gorgeous day outside. And our polling place is no more than a mile and a half up the road.

I think I shall walk. It should give me more time to ponder the local bits of the ballot and who I believe is lying less and will actually do something positive for the state. Yes, I have already made up my mind about the Presidential race. No, I am not going to tell you. That would be like sharing details from my non-existent honeymoon.

No comments: