Monday, November 10, 2008

Time Flies

It was five years ago to almost this moment that my husband decided I needed to be appreciated for who I am and what I am capable of... basically it's when he began courting me.

Since then we've both lost members of the family and friends. We've acquired more critters and both graduated from college. He's still one class shy of his master's degree.

My father's illness and age are things he wrestles with. My sister is letting go of the sorrow from her beloved husband's death. Two more nephew/niece type critters have been born with the "great" prefix. We got a new uncle a couple of days ago.

It's still our first year married. And the only thing I would change is us living in a place where I could find work in my field, or even a related field.

No comments: