Thursday, November 6, 2008

First Round of Ornaments part deux

Here's the next few. Actually these are the ones that have special meanings. So it is fitting that they have their own post.



These bells are painted in the colors that we had at our wedding last December. We were married 3 days before Christmas, but did not have our own place together yet. So you could say that this is our first Christmas together.











A counted cross stitched stocking ornament, personalized for FH.












My personalized ornament.


I have some more ornaments to get painted whenever I can get a chance. I also have some wooden ones to paint and stain but I'm not sure if I am going to mess with those this year.

I am going to be making some stitched ornaments for relatives this year in addition to a smattering of crocheted gifts. Pictures will happen when things get done.

No comments: