Thursday, November 6, 2008

First Round of Ornaments

I have completed 21 of the new ornaments. I still have at least 7 more to go, depending on what I feel like getting myself into.




Here is Santa. I thought a sprig of holly would make a great accent to his hat.














These are paper mache' circles that I embellished with scrap booking bits. I would not have worked with them except I ended up with the first 4 by chance. Once I started playing I figured out how to make them work for me.







I really made two of these guys, but the pictures of both didn't want to focus. They were a kits from Hobby Lobby.











I found these guys unfinished at Hobby Lobby and decided they were too cute to pass up. I'm seriously considering going back for another reindeer and gingerbread man.







I am truly obsessed with snowmen. And if you couldn't tell, I am a died hard Green Bay Packers fan. FH thinks it's cute.

I do have more pictures but Blogger didn't want to put them all here at once. So the next post will have them.

2 comments:

Jess (Ozark Momma) said...

Sa-weeettt minikat! You sell those puppies somewhere?

MiniKat said...

Not the ornaments. I really hadn't thought about it.

I do sell my miniatures though.