Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cyber House Cleaning

I just uploaded the new changes to my dollhouse miniature website. There is now a whole page of how-to projects that I can add to when I bloody well feel like it as opposed to a new one each month.

I got tired of coming up with new projects each month instead of having the freedom to actually design new things for the store or *gasp* actually work on my own projects.

So now in the "to-do" line up for the rest of the month is:

-finish Benjamin and Anna's birth announcements
- stain and paint the frames for above
-block and frame the wedding sampler that still is sitting around waiting on me
-make and wrap a few birthday gifts for my mini friends back in St. Louis
-wrap the Christmas/Hanukkah gifts for the same mini friends
-finish the cross stitched bread cloth (a chickadee.. for me!)
-finish one un-finished. but "mostly done" miniature project
-make at least two new things for my store

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Wow, I didn't know you did this. I admire folks who can work in miniature but it drives me crazy.

I like your to-do list better than mine. Yours has more creative type stuff on it. Wanna trade?

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Lists. How do we manage without them??