Wednesday, June 17, 2009
An Illuminating Award
Wow! Casey and Katie have both given me this cool award!
The rules of this award are:
1.-To complete the following phrase: I AM A LIGHT AND WANT TO ILLUMINATE...
2. - Link the blog from where the award came from and leave a message informing that person it has been received.
3.- Link and pass the award to five blogs that, in your opinion, are blogs of light.
What would I want to shine light upon if I was an ethereal being possessed of large quantities of electrons? Hmm... Well I suppose my jaded heart would want the chance at one last piece of hope. So...
I AM A LIGHT AND WANT TO ILLUMINATE: any place there are still good people attempting to do good things for other people and/or animals. It doesn't matter what they are doing or how they are helping. It only matters that they try.
Now the really hard part.
1. Michelle at Boulderneigh because she believes in helping where she can.
2. Miss Kitty at Educated and Poor because she rescues animals in need and gives them a safe place to be.
3. Karen at Karen's Shetlands because she has opened her home and heart to aging equines that just need a warm place in the sun, food, shelter, and love for the rest of their lives.
4. Heather [and Jazzy too!] of This Little Doll House because she still gets up in the morning when she hurts.
5. Marsha of Sassy Mini Dolls because she has a heart whose size rivals the globe.
6. Jayne at Tallulah~Belle because she pushes herself to try new and more difficult things.
7. Kat the Hat Lady because she keeps going as much as she can, even on bad days.