Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Halfway to the Weekend

No pictures today.  Everything that's current on the camera is someone else's work.  I've spent the last three days taking pictures of Guild members' projects for the website.  In fact I just got home and put dinner in the oven.  Thank the heavens for take 'n bake pizzas and pre-washed lettuces.

I'm utterly spent.  Tomorrow I have one more Guild meeting, but no more personal "home" appointments.  Those take the longest.  I drive over to a member's home and we go through all their work (or all they can get their hands on), make a list of titles and dates, and I take pictures.  Lots of pictures.  Fours pages of single-spaced titles and dates on a 5"x8" notepad.

There are only a couple more people who are going to have me come to them (and their collection) that I know of.  Most members aren't as prolific with projects and a few are taking their own pictures and burning them to CD for me.  So yeah... I'm hoping I can get back to my own projects tomorrow or Friday.

I'm going to go collapse now.

No comments: