Saturday, December 31, 2011

Moar Kitteh Toys

On Christmas Eve FH and I headed to the western half of Missouri.  His grandmother lived in a little town about 100 miles south of Kansas City.  We figured driving 100 miles on Christmas morning would be preferable to 350 miles at an even earlier hour, so we planned to stay with a friend.  There was homemade fried chicken, cookies, good scotch, sulfite-free wine, and leather carving in the kitchen.  It was a fantastic evening.

Anyways, whilst FH was driving I made Artan and Pollux a new toy.  Actually I made two toys, but I believe the other will be given away.

This is actually the one I stashed.  Artan already got a hold of his.  You can see it on the right in the picture below.

This is the same pattern I used for his first crocheted toy.  It was much easier to work up in the car with him still at his grandma's house.

PS: I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe New Year's!

2 comments:

carmen said...

feliz año nuevo!

Miss Kitty said...

MOAR kitteh toyz! YAYZ! Nothing like crocheted kitteh toys filled with catnip. I take it crocheted toys hold up pretty well to all the biting and bunny-kicking? Hmm, my mom may need to get in on this action and make a few for her cats.

And this post also reminds me that I need to take photos and blog about Mom's smallest kitties doing crazy things while high on 'nip. Heh-heh-heh. >^..^<

Happy New Year, by the way!