Friday, February 6, 2009

Pay It Forward

Through shear luck and happy accident I am happily participating in a Pay It Forward exchange with Michelle at Boulderneigh.

Here's the deal. For the first five people who respond to this post, I will make a small gift and send it to you. Remember that I mostly work in miniature, but I also do fiber things. I will duly attempt in some fashion to tailor the gifts to the people who respond.

Limitations:
1. You might not like it, I make no guarantees.
2. Until it arrives at your doorstep you will not know what it is.
3. They will arrive by the middle of July. Michelle said "end of June", but she posted at the end of January. I'm giving myself a bit of time to compensate.

Here's the catch:
You must make the same offer on your blog.

I think this is a wonderful way to take "virtual" friendships into reality and spread the love of our crafts to others to will appreciate them. Besides, Michelle makes a great point. Who doesn't love to get little gifts in the mail?

1 comment:

Maia's Twinkle Miniatures said...

Hi:
I love the idea and would love to participate!
I can write about it on my blog during the weekend. :)
Let me know what happens next, I'm full of questions!
Maia