This is my first public blog post that does not relate to my on-line business. Sadly all of my cleverness seems to have bled out while I tried to decide which books out of the thousands I've digested are my "favorite." Similarly what types of music of all the genres that have a good beat are "favorites."
I suppose I could state some things that are obvious for the sake of creating a decent post. So here goes:
- it is cold here in the upper mid-west
- there is a nosy calico perched above my right shoulder
- I wish I was back home in the desert
- I hope the nibble about paleo-related work that I heard about comes through
- my favorite color is purple
Also unless something really irks me, beyond the current level of irritation, about the current Presidential-election madness do not except me to write about it beyond the following statement: I grow weary of the headaches, the slop-slinging, the bravado, the blatant stupidity, and the complete disregard for this country's history, Constitution, and the dream of the founding fathers.