Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Amusing Quote

I know I have stated my take on the current political situation in my first post. The following is a quote from an actor with regards to what he thinks of the situation at hand and it made me chuckle lots.

While on the David Letterman show on October29, 2008 Alec Baldwin said, "If John McBush and Bible Spice win, we have to find a way to find a way to come together as a country..."

He said some more after the ... but I was laughing to hard to actually remember what else there was in the quote. The man makes an interesting and funny point. The wedding sampler I was working on at the time is happy that I was not in the middle of sipping some Darjeeling with dark brown sugar.

1 comment:

Karen said...

MiniKat, I saw that last night and loved it! Bible Spice....hilarious.