Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best Laid Plans...

I had planned on both playing with minis today and doing a blog post about the project(s) but instead I'm venturing out into the blizzard to look at a house that FH and I like last evening. I'm taking a friend with me who has a business history with kitchen remodels to tell me what she thinks it would cost us to update the neglected kitchen in what is otherwise a fairly nice little house. That will determine whether or not we are done with our search or if it will take us longer.

However I did manage to get the pipes to the washing machine thawed yesterday. Hoping they haven't refrozen already since I won't be here to monitor the space heaters.

5 comments:

Kim said...

ooohhhh, crossing my fingers for good results at the house! Also crossing my fingers your pipes stay thawed and running while you are away ♥

Ara said...

Good luck with the house! I hope your friend has good news about the kitchen remodel! We need one of those too! hugs, ara

Debbie said...

Good Luck with your House Hunt and no more frozen pipes..x

Sans! said...

I love it that everyone's doing a makeover for their blogs. Love yours too, Kat!

Tallulah Belle said...

Oooh fingers crossed this is the one for you (((())))

Hope the pies stay unfrozen.