Wednesday, January 4, 2012

PASG Ornament Exchange 2011

I almost forgot to post about the Guild ornament exchange at the beginning of December.  Whoops!

I gave one of the thread crochet wreaths:

And received this lovely glass ornament draped with machine embroidered motifs.
The artist is a dear friend of mine and I was gleeful when I got hers.

The way the exchange works is everyone who wants to participate makes an ornament, wraps it, and brings it to Guild.  No one puts their names on them.  Then we draw numbers and whoever gets the lowest number goes to the gift table first.  When they open the package they've chosen, then we find out who made it.  It's a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Lady Jane said...

Thats like our Yankee Swaps. It is so much fun isnt it!!! I love your ornament and I have an embroidery machine so that just went into the memory bank for next year, lol.... cheers. LJ