Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Musical Roses Progress

We left off here New Year's Day:

Before I went to bed on Monday, Jan. 2nd, I had only managed to fill in a few places. 
At this point I can fill in with the yellow all the way to the tip of the rightmost rose before I need to worry about the neck of the bass and the lower music note that isn't finished yet.  I can also start the second to last rose any time.

I will probably switch between the yellow wall and the piano for a day or so, jumping to the rose for a change of scenery.  I doubt I will start the bass until I get to the part where it rests against the wall.

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Your stitching is coming along nicely! So many teeny tiny stitches!
I like your puzzles too. They look nice clipped together like that. I haven't seen plasic puzzles before.
Love the kitty photo with his tongue sticking out. My dogs and cats both do that but it is hard to have the camera ready. :D