Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Few Finishes

I've been getting a few hibernating projects finished lately.  Here are pictures of two with one new project for giggles.

A baby blanket that I started for a great-nephew five years ago.  I got distracted and now I dug it out for a baby who's due in mid January.



A fall/Thanksgiving themed crochet top towel.  I worked this one up the night I finished the blanket.



Fleece booties for my stash of baby gifts.  I like to have a supply on hand and I've been running low for a while now.  This pair had been lacking soles and the decorative buttons for about four years.



I've got another project I'm finishing up and another to start.  Here's hoping I can work on them in between cooking/baking for the holiday.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Love the little baby shoes, so cute Kat..x

Kathi said...

Congratulations on finishing your projects!!! Your blanket is so pretty and I LOVE the shoes!