Friday, August 21, 2009

And There Was Much Rejoicing!

Tempie made it!

Now we can take her home and get her eating again normally.

However, she will have to go back in six months to get at least one, if not two, teeth pulled. The right side of her mouth is full of teeth that do not grow right and they will continue to be infected, break, and grow points that stab her tongue. Once all the bad teeth are gone, the teeth on her left side will grow right because she will be able to finally chew properly.

Gotta go. I have a bunny to cuddle.

10 comments:

Alice said...

Woot woot! Hurrah for Tempie!

Sans! said...

Tablas drums are accompanying my Banjaran girls while they are doing a little jiggle for Temple !

Anonymous said...

That is great news. It is so nice when everyone is back home where they should be.

julie campbell said...

Hurray !!! wonderful news :0)
So pleased that Tempie is okay and back where she belongs,
julie xx

Debbie said...

Glad to hear your little Fur Baby is on the mend. x

kathi said...

So happy for you and Tempie! What an adorable rabbit! Love that photo!
I'm sure there will be lots of cuddling going on at your house!

Crafts From The Stash said...

Great news Kat.
Debie xxx

Caseymini said...

YAY!!! Welcome home Tempie!!! Keep mending. Love the photo.

Kim said...

Hooray!! I was hoping I would turn on my computer and read good news. Big hug to her!!!

Leigh said...

This is such good news. Our internet was down over the weekend so I am late checking up on Temple. I lost my favorite bunny in surgery, but am so relieved that your situation didn't turn out like that.