Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Whoops

Apparently I was too distracted by the impending ice storm that decided to not actually hit our city on Sunday. This made me forget all about the blog. Sorry about that. The storm did hit the surrounding towns, but skipped over our city.

I've been crocheting a bit more lately and have a few things to show off.

First a pair of fingerless mitts for FuzzyHusband. They match the hat I made him a couple of weeks ago.


Then I used up my scraps from a couple of older projects to make this braided ear warmer. It was lots of fun to play with. There is a matching set of fingerless gloves that I'm going to make, but I need to figure out how much brown I have left to use and where I can use it.



The tri-colored band was so much fun that I decided to make another one in this luscious blue yarn that I picked up.

I'll be making fingerless mitts that match in color, but in a different style from the braided ones.

For now it's back to laundry and starting to de-fuzz the house. Mercedes is already blowing her coat and the dust elephants are becoming cheeky.

See you on Sunday!

No comments: