Sunday, June 19, 2016

Technical Difficulties

We've been having issues all week with the internet. It was assumed the reason I couldn't stay connected to Twitch for live streaming was due to the big E3 conference last week. Mnay other streamer friends were having similar issues. However, E3's apparent bandwidth requirements weren't the only culprit. The modem is dying.

As I type this, I don't know if I'll be able to hit "Publish" and actually get a positive result. I'm keeping this short and sweet for that reason.

Since I couldn't stream, I sat with my foot up and sewed tiny plush elephants. They'd been cut out years ago and some of them were mostly (and poorly) done. I say poorly as I was under tremendous stress when I first started these pint-sized pachyderms and it shows in my stitching.


The three on the left are the originals. The four on the right in various states of assembled are the ones I started playing with on Tuesday. They all have eyes, ears, and tusks now but for the sake of expediency, I'm not taking a newer photo.

I did make two pairs of fat quarter bundle earrings on Monday before the stream crashed 6 times. However I don't have a picture of them. They will have to wait until next week.

I'm cutting posting this close enough as it is. FH and I will be replacing the modem after the sun comes up and hopefully we won't have more connection issues. I really missed streaming this past week. It just wasn't the same.

So see you all next week! Until then, take care!

No comments: