The grey and white bunny went first. He had the least complex coat. His flocking was cut from DMC 5200, 414, and 415. Some of the colors were blended as I cut.
The seal point bun was next. His flocking was DMC: 5200, 437, and 938. Again, I blended colors as I cut the flocking.
Jackson was the hardest to do because he's a mini copy. The other bunnies' coats let me use my imagination. Mini Jackson is now residing with my friend. She loves him, which is what I was hoping for. She didn't know I was sculpting him.
I also made her some mini fat quarter bundles using bits of fabric from quilts she's actually made.
On Friday I managed to squeeze in baking a cake. I"ve made this one before. It's flavored with orange juice and zest throughout. Very delicate flavors and nice on a warm day.
But the rest of my week was spent cleaning. And cleaning is boring, so I shall spare you the details. For now, laundry beckons and I need to figure out what projects to stream this week. See you next Sunday!