Sunday, December 20, 2015

Minis In the Tree, part 1

It's sorta busy around here right now. FH and I are busy taking it easy and trying not to stress about the holiday.

I need to get back to it, but first I thought I'd share some of the decorations in our Yule tree.

The first is a bag I put together especially for this tree. I used the piece of bag that I cut away as part of the interior decorations. I bought the fireplace and fireplace tools, but everything else cam out of the stash.


The colors fit in well with the new ornaments this year.

I was having so much fun seeing minis out that I haven't seen for a while, I scrounged up another small bag and put this one together. I made the wreath, but th other pieces were stashed.

I also went and brought up "Joy!" which has been in hiding since Artie like to steal minis that aren't behind plexi-glass. It fills up the largest gap in the tree's branches quite well.

I haven't dug out the tree skirt, or wrapped packages yet. But here's the tree, complete with some of Mercedes' toys underneath.

I have two more mini scenes to finish up and add. I'll post about them next week. Until then, I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

Troy said...

I like your tree. I have always thought it would be fun to decorate a Christmas tree with miniatures. Merry Christmas!