Saturday, December 11, 2010

New Bauble

My mom broke her favorite red coffee mug earlier in the week.  It was from a local restaurant and had both a white interior and a funny saying of some sort on the side.  It also happens my niece always gravitated to that mug whenever she was at Mom's house.

Happily the restaurant's gift shop got more of them in, so I went over there yesterday to get one for each of them.  I needed a graduation gift for my niece anyway so this seemed like a fantastic solution.

That's when this caught my eye and held on for dear life.
The same company that makes the Precious Moments figures makes these lovelies.  They had all shapes, sizes, and designs for sale, but you know how I am about snowmen.

The painting is all done on the inside of the glass, so it can't be rubbed off.  The nice ladies at the gift shop gave me a coupon for 20% off too. 

Happy Krimbo to me!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

That is a beautiful Bauble..xxx