Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Loot! I Mean... New Treasures ;-)

FH and I went down to St. Louis for the weekend. Lucky for me our trip was planned around my mini friends' holiday party. I brought home all kinds of wonderful treasures. Since I didn't make it down in September for my birthday, I had a few extra gifts to open.









The best part of course was eating too many cookies and pieces of cake while catching up with everyone. I really miss spending time with everyone down there. Maybe someday we'll live a bit closer again.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Looks like you came home with quite a stash of Tiny Treasures. xx

Crafts From The Stash said...

Lots of lovely things from your lovely friends. Glad you had a nice time.
Debie xxx

kathi said...

Lovely little things! I just got a tiny duck like yours and it is so cute! Happy to hear you had a good time with your mini friends. :)

Tallulah Belle said...

I love the little rubber duck...lovely loot :-)

I love St Louis...didn't realize you used to live there.