Sunday, November 18, 2018

Running Late

Barely going to get this in for Sunday, but I'm feeling much better. Finally finished the antibiotics and the side effects were mostly gone by Tuesday night.

Wednesday night I went to an open mic night at our favorite bookstore. Had a lovely time and met some wonderful folks. I did read a few of my poems, which was less terrifying than I thought it would be.

Thursday was the last day for setting up Festival of Trees. Since it's all said and done, here are two of my favorite trees from this year.



Fuzzy Husband went camping Friday night (in the snow) so I got to plan out my day of baking.

Saturday I made two salted caramel apple pecan cheesecakes for a party today.


Hence why this post is so late. Himself made sausage stuffing and hummus to take along as well.

I need to go collapse so I can take Mercedes for her spa day in the morning. Then I need to start reviewing my recipe for potato bread dinner rolls to see about starting those for Thursday.

Have a safe holiday!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

The cheesecakes look heavenly; is it a recipe you can share? Have a wonderful Thanksgiving yourself!