Sunday, November 4, 2018

Blergh

I'm currently under the weather, and have been most of the week. This is round 2 with a bladder infection that we thought was gone and has returned in force.... which also means it's not going to play nice with the antibiotics that I finished before. So I'm on stronger ones that make me carsick and require me to eat large meals with them to protect my stomach. Joy.

We knew I was fatigued, just like before with the initial infection so FuzzyHusband and I decided to take advantage of the last early voting day in our state. That's how we figured out I'm getting carsick. Happily I've now voted before the side effects really start kicking in.


Before the infection popped up again, I was happily getting things done around the house and spending lots of time writing. Now it's playing games on my phone, writing, and napping with kitties.


We're almost done with Festival of Trees for the season. Next week will be packing the shop and the week after is set up! I'll be glad when it's over so I can spend my time with quilting and miniatures again.

I think next year I'm going to scale back the amount of time I give Festival so I can focus on some other interests. I've been chatting with the owner of a local, independent bookstore about starting a creative writing poetry group. I'd really like to focus on that more, as well as having more time to sew commissions.

That's all for now. I promised FH that I would try and help him with a couple of things. We'll see how successful I am in that endeavor.

No comments: