Sunday, January 21, 2018

Titles Are Hard Today

I've currently got a massive head that is making it difficult to think. In a few minutes I'm going to go sit in a dark room for a while, but I wanted to get this posted before I forgot.

The little snowman is finished. No sure if he's going to get framed or turned into an ornament.

I"m still irritated with the mistake on the black bear piece, so I started something new that's been in the stash for a while. This wolf is the companion piece to a grizzly bear I did for FuzzyHusband years ago. So far so good with this one.

My sister loves antique shops and recently found some mini pieces. She repainted the rocking chair and table herself and cleaned up the brass pieces. Her hobby is refinishing and repainting life-sized furniture, so little leftover amounts of paint are perfect for minis that she finds. I've got some special plans for these.


And Miss Ellie's lip is doing much, much better. The hair is slowly coming back now. Soon it will be like nothing happened. Now if we can just keep her from landing on her face when she jumps. Silly wee thing.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What treasures your sister found for you! Hope you feel better soon.