Sunday, March 26, 2017

Running Behind, But Yarn!

FuzzyHusband and I took a trip south this weekend to see "the wee nephew and co." We're just getting back, and since I forgot to prep a filler post for this morning, I'm running late.

These towels have been lingering in my stash for a while. I needed to find the correct colors of cotton.

Then I made a second purple newsboy hat for our favorite bartender. The look on her face when I "magically" pulled out of my bag was priceless. She'd been admiring my hair for weeks and I had another skein of the yarn left.

Another towel set that had been waiting for the right yarn to be found. Love the colors on these.

And now for the current WIP:

This will be a bed jacket for Grandma. I found the pattern on Ravelry and the yarn's been moving around with me for over a decade. It's 50/50 wool and mohair. 

Now for something fun and different! I finally got the chance to catch up with my hairdresser. We did something fun and crazy with my hair on Friday!


That's all for this weekend. It's getting late and I still have things to do before bed. See you next weekend!

1 comment: