Sunday, February 28, 2016

Chevrons, A Desk, and Vase of Tulips. Oh My!

The twins' chevron quilts are now quilted and in need of binding. I did not get a chance to make the binding last week BUT I did locate the fabric I bought to make the binding, so there's a start in the correct direction.




My new-to-me desk is finally in place in the studio. Now to get it organized and ready to create from!

And I received a surprise in the mail on Thursday. The glass blower friend in WA state sent me a tiny clear vase. He's working at making table top sized vases, instead of floor vases/urns. I trimmed up some tulip stems and filled it up with bright colors.

That's all for now, FH and I just got home from helping some friends hang, tape, and mud drywall. Always a good time. Now to find a shower. See you next weekend!

No comments: