Sunday, October 11, 2015

Three Ways form Sunday

At least those are the directions I've been pulled in lately.

The quilt is still progress, albeit slowly thanks to me breaking my sewing machine's bobbin winder. Apparently I dislodged something when I oiled things and messed up the timing on the winder. The machine itself works fine though. Happily a friend who'd moved away left her old machine with me and not only does it work, but the bobbin winder is perfection!

Albuquerque, NM is completely finished and ready for sandwiching.

San Antonio, TX is fused and ready to be stitched down.

Granbury, TX is now stitched and ready for sandwiching.

I'm still getting the other fused applique rows stitched down. There is more work to do on the center panel as well. Hopefully I can get back to it this week.

I've also been helping a friend with a project. A dollhouse was donated for a charity auction and it needed some redecorating and furniture. I ordered one of the Greenleaf 6-room furniture kits and have been assembling them room by room.

Right now the bedroom and living room pieces are together. Some of the pieces aren't fully together because I need to paint them before final bits are put in place. About half of the bathroom is together. Another friend has the kitchen and is taking care of its assembly. She's also going through her stash for other bits and bobs for the project.

Mercedes is the third direction. We're working on her social skills and training, with lots of breaks for the park in between.

That's all for this week. Hopefully lots more will be done this coming week. See you then!

No comments: