Sunday, March 15, 2015

Cleaning and Planning

I've spent a good deal of my time over the last week writing. As mentioned before, unless I use a piece of my written work in a project, i.e. 'Paint the World,' I won't be sharing it here.

I did get two baby quilts and a diaper bag sandwiched, but no pictured there.

What I can show you are some interesting cleaning and planning, plus a couple of older projects that haven't been shared yet.

Firstly I did go get real Model Magic at last, so I will have some slice-able white sandwich bread in mini again soon.

Secondly I cleared out the old mini bottles of perfume I was given as a little girl, not that I wore any of it, and cleaned up the bottles for use in minis. The actual perfume was poured into paper bowls and set out to let the water and alcohol evaporate. When just the oil is left, they'll be thrown away. Don't worry about the paper bowls. They're being held in place with rocks.

 The four larger bottles still need emptying. I'm going to have to figure out how to remove the atomizers without hurting myself or the bottles. For now They have a brief reprieve.

Finally, here are a couple of tabletop gaming figure I painted for FH a while back. Technically only the first guy is finished. I only have about 7 hours into the second guy and he's barely halfway done. The pictures don't do either figure justice.

Here's the first one.


And the second.



It's time to get back to work for now. See y'all next Sunday!

No comments: