Saturday, May 22, 2010

Zen and Mud

You may have to poke the picture and take a good look at FH's shoes... Castor's chosen place for respite is actually an extremely mud-covered set of BDU's, old shoes, T-shirt, and socks. I laid them out to dry some in the vain hope that some dirt could be shaken off before subjecting the washing machine to the filth.

Last weekend FH was treated to a day of Airsoft war games with some college friends. I sent the camera with him, but he forgot to take any pictures. He did have a great time and I hope to send him to the next event.

3 comments:

Wendie-kins said...

Castors not daft...its better than laying directly on the floor!!! LOL he looks very comfy there.
As for saving your washing machine, send him to a launderette!

JDayMinis said...

I bet Castor wishing he could wear the clothes! You have a real Puss in Boots, lol.

Debbie said...

He obviously likes it there. State of those trainers! They remind me of the boys Rugby Boots after a game..