The Cthulhu toque for FH is finished.I will have to do at least one more. I have a feeling the "where's mine?"'s will start soon. I've got supplies for a second that's already spoken for, but I can get more easily.
The zippers I ordered are here with one caveat. Somehow I measured wrong and none that I purchased are long enough. As you can see, I need another 1 to 2 inches for this vest. I checked the website where I ordered the other ones and they have the longer zippers, just none in the correct color. Currently I'm waiting on an email back from the company with an answer about the color and size I want. Worst can scenario is I order a bunch of even longer ones and cut them to size. It's not difficult, but it is annoying.
The stitcher's guild ornament is currently in the dryer on my drying rack (love that feature!) getting to a damp dry so I can iron it. I'm going to rummage through my stash and find some fabric to back it with.
I'll be doing that, some stitching on the sampler for my dad, and starting Beau's vest tonight.