Monday, March 25, 2019

Whoops!

It's still Sunday if I haven't slept yet, right? Probably not.

Anyway, I'm done with all of the sewing I needed to do for to upcoming burlesque show.

Sadly my sewing machine is broken. It died on Saturday and I'm less than thrilled. I brought the old machine out of retirement and had a heck of a time getting the simplest things done in a timely fashion. I don't think I'll get much sewing for myself done now.

To add to the frustration, I don't have any really good pictures of what I was working on, so yoully have to make do with these until I get better ones.




I don't have puctupic of the skirt, the tearaway pants, or the bra I modified. The vest thing got red added to it. The jacket in the too dark photos it what I've been working on for a while. Better pics will happen soon. The jacket and skirt are on stage this Friday.

I need to get some sleep so I can take my sewing machine in for repairs.

No comments: